Van Bruggen Family

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas in Bend

Hi! friends and family! I am attempting to put together a blog to hopefully make sharing pictures easier. Those young people (Travis & Emma, Heidi, Katie, Brandon make it look easy) but so far I am struggling. But hopefully I will figure it out and I will try to make it interesting ( I don't think I can compete with Katie) but maybe I will throw in an interesting animal or ugly face now and then.

Love, Deb
Posted by DVB at 10:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (76)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (27)
  • ▼  2008 (118)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ▼  January (15)
      • Didn't want you to think I have forgotten my Greta...
      • Mom tried to capture me rolling over from tummy to...
      • Boy I sure am cute
      • Dad and Deb
      • Me and my Mom
      • I LOVE BEARS
      • Hanging out with my Dad.
      • Mommy thinks I have a big tummy. What do you thin...
      • My what big eyes you have!
      • No title
      • We love the outdoors and Xander looks like he enjo...
      • No title
      • Christmas in Bend
      • Proud Moma & Popa