Monday, March 10, 2008


March 10,2008
Bill had meetings in Reno last week so I hopped along and we spent a week with Jared and Amber and Greta and Ingrid. Bill got to meet Ingrid for the first time.

Greta was so excited to see her Popa again. She loves following him everywhere. He let her help paint baseboards for the house (what a mess) and dump nails all over the floor. Anything goes with Popa. He took her to Cabelas to see the animals and he read her silly stories. He also let her sleep in the middle with us. I think Popa's snores would lull her to sleep.

Bill went to meetings and worked on the house and I got to rock Ingrid and Greta. I hope you enjoy the new pictures.
Popa decided to take Greta to the brand new Cabela's that had just opened up near Boom Town in Reno. She loved it. The animals were amazing. She saw the shooting gallery and that is all she wanted to do. So of course, her Popa let her. With his help I think she hit one tin can.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: