Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The latest Greta Moon pictures





June 25, 2008
It was time to see some updated photos of the Van Bruggen Family in Reno. Ingrid is growing so big. I am really missing those girls since this has been a long spell without seeing them (4 months). That is way too long. But very soon we will almost all be together at Bass Lake on July 12. I am still working on Brandon coming at least for a few days so that we can have everyone there. Josh needs a hiking partner for a return to Half Dome.

The fire season has been a little late this year but it is popping now. Bill is working in Tucson this week but I am not holding my breath that he will actually be home for his birthday or fourth of July. I am just praying that the monsoons come just before July 12th so that he can make Bass Lake and Travis and Emma's wedding:)

No comments: